Re: [ontolog-forum] Siri's (Apple) Patent Application

To: Debmacp <debmacp@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Kristof Van Tomme <kristof@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 00:05:26 +0200
Hardware and software are developed together in apple products to get
the maximum out of the user experience, which is the main competitive
advantage of Apple. This has generated a really strong brand that
gives them a considerable premium in the market and that is really
hard to copy, unless you really make a clone, but than that is illegal
for other reasons (e.g. copyright, trademark).    (01)

ir. Kristof Van Tomme
CEO
Skype: kvantomme
http://twitter.com/kvantomme