Re: [ontolog-forum] Partial interest ontology

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "AzamatAbdoullaev" <abdoul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2011 19:42:10 +0300
On Friday, August 26, 2011 9:41 PM, John wrote: "agree that a good ontology
can clarify many of the issues.  But an ontology only defines the terms used
in the debate."    (01)

Not only definitions and meanings, but also standards codes, and rules, or
ontological protocols, to follow.    (02)

John: "Much more work is necessary to analyze the actual issues and to
formulate policies about what to do about them."    (03)

That's right. I'd say to qualitatively extend the scope and scale of human
self-interests. Nowadays, the scope of human and national interest is formed
by domineering politics, ideology, or commercial concerns. The self-interest
is shaped, controled and regulated...the consumption behavior is
artificially induced to be in line with the commercial or political
interests.
For instance, the eco world development policy is fully in line with the
human self-interest for ecosecurity, ecosanitation, ecoconservation and
protection and eco-landscape. To enjoy clean air, safe water supply, clean
food, clean transportation, healthy urban ecosystems, or eclogically healthy
cities is both in the private and public interests.
Now a sensible ontology of self-interest is supposed to raise the
eco-awareness, eco-interest as well, to help  people see their reponsibility
for the environment, their original belonging to the Mother Nature/Earth,
whom the ancient people prayed having higher eco-morality and eco-sense the
than modern people.
Azamat    (04)