Re: [ontolog-forum] intangibles (was RE: Why most classifications are fu

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Simon Spero <ses@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 18:46:09 -0400

The slides from Dana Nau's planning course are based around the textbook I mentioned in an earlier post (he is one of the coauthors, so it's probable that part of the book is based on earlier versions of the course).

One thing covered in the book are some of the work that is being done to deal with durations where the process can't cleanly be separated into those the phases, as the outcome of an action may be non-deterministic, etc.

There's been some interesting work using Shop2 for automated composition of web services.

Also, at one point Beth Huffer and Dan Hunter hooked either  JShop or JShop2 into Cyc.

Simon