Re: [ontolog-forum] intangibles (was RE: Why most classifications are fu

To: <doug@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Rich Cooper" <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2011 12:33:53 -0700
The best planning tutorial available IMHO is David
Chapman's master's thesis, done in the mid 80s at
MIT, named something like "Planning with
Conjunctive Goals".  His class of algorithms,
based on temporal logic ideas that had just
previously been published in a doctoral
dissertation at Berkeley (if my memory is right),
calculated a constraint structure encoding all
possible plans of action sequences that can solve
a problem stated in FOL.      (01)

-Rich    (02)

Sincerely,
Rich Cooper