Re: [ontolog-forum] intangibles (was RE: Why most classifications are fu

To: <doug@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Patrick Cassidy" <pat@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 09:45:40 -0400
I have used the notio0n of "possible world" to include *any* possible world,
whether hypothetical, counterfactual, future projection, part of a belief
system, etc., as well as possible actual physical universes (in a
multiverse) other than our own that really exist.  It's a useful notion.  Is
there some restricted specialized definition that is being discussed here?    (01)

Pat    (02)

Patrick Cassidy
MICRA, Inc.
908-561-3416