Re: [ontolog-forum] Why most classifications are fuzzy

To: "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Chris Partridge <partridge.csj@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 17:49:33 +0100

Is this true?
Is the idea that financial "products" have no spatial dimensions but some
temporal dimensions? E.g. A Security trade that has a trade date, value date
and settlement date (and actual delivery date) - so it plainly has some
temporal dimensions.
I have always assumed that these financial products were a process which
involved the dealers making the trade, the back office arranging the
settlement, etc. - and this certainly has a spatial dimension.     (02)