Re: [ontolog-forum] Fact Guru, Controlled NLs, and OOR

To: "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Chris Partridge <partridge.csj@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 15:29:37 +0100
John,
I was using the example to discuss a one-many / many-many question - not to
illustrate what might appear in a terminology. (Maybe the header needs
changing?)
Is your point is that "professional terminologists" avoid homonyms in their
'controlled vocabularies' to help to ensure a one-many relationship - and
avoid many-many relationships?    (01)

Regards,
Chris    (02)