Re: [ontolog-forum] Using controlled natural languages for ontology

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Adam Pease <adampease@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 07:54:36 -0800
Hi Yefim,
  There is a financial ontology as part of SUMO
http://www.ontologyportal.org , and the CELT system (ref below) can be
used to make statements involving the terms from that ontology.    (01)

Adam    (02)

Pease, A., and Li, J. (2010) Controlled English to Logic Translation. In
Theory and Applications of Ontology, ed. Roberto Poli, Michael Healy,
and Achilles Kameas, Springer, ISBN: 978-90-481-8846-8.
http://www.adampease.org/professional/CELT.pdf    (03)