Re: [ontolog-forum] More on Watson

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: FERENC KOVACS <f.kovacs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 20:20:31 +0000 (GMT)
KJ what are the challenges 'where ontology is the rightstarting point'?    (01)

RW  Yes That is the question. I don't know the answer but if this group can not
figure it out, we might as well pack up and go home.    (02)

FK If you have the right upper ontology in lace, then it is a recursive list of
algorithm (with mental operations) and it will start at a level of highly
abstract terms leading to you the most specific words of domain ontologies
using     (03)

the very same algorithm. It is like Newton's apple....
no use taking an inventory of avery possible bodies falling wtihount not
knowing
why they behave like that    (04)

Regards,
Ferenc    (05)

Attention is the weakest, but a minimum form of connecting    (06)

Regards,
Ferenc    (07)

Attention is the weakest, but a minimum form of connecting    (08)