Re: [ontolog-forum] More on Watson

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: FERENC KOVACS <f.kovacs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 18:18:27 +0000 (GMT)
Subject to the prospective answers, what would be the net effect of an assumed
solution (e.g. "Watson" upgraded and individually acquired in the heads or the
people rather than in their handheld gadgets) and the chance for breaking it to
the rest of the world? Would the man/agency be persecuted, heralded, penalized
or rewarded? In what proportions?

Regards,
Ferenc    (01)

Attention is the weakest, but a minimum form of connecting    (02)