Re: [ontolog-forum] 3D+1 (was presentism...was blah blah blah)

To: Adrian Walker <adriandwalker@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Waclaw Kusnierczyk <waku@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2011 15:12:31 -0600
On 02/03/2011 12:14 PM, Adrian Walker wrote:
Hi Wacek --

You wrote... Thanks for the pointer.  I'm afraid I do not follow the output you quote below.  How does it map to the three cases mentioned by Pat?

Actually, the example is an input to the Executable English system, not an output from it.

Oh my (blush)...
I have never used EE, so I could not recognize the syntax.  Looks very much output-like with those equal-sign lines etc.

To see outputs, please point a browser to site below, ask questions and get answers and explanations.

You are right, this is not Pat's 3 cases.  Rather its an executable notation in which Pat's example can be written and run.  This will put into practice your suggestion to attach English meanings to the predicates.

I made no such suggestion.  I just playfully suggested syntax for the three cases Pat mentioned.  But it's interesting to see how an existing system may handle this.  Thanks.

vQ