Re: [ontolog-forum] 3D+1 (was presentism...was blah blah blah)

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Yu Lin <linikujp@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 11:19:00 -0500
Sorry.
To correct:
 it seems that you denied that c1 as an instance has timestamp. But
not "it seems that you denied that c1 as an instance has no
timestamp."    (01)

It should be:
 When you say :">     c1 (is instance at t) of C",
 it seems that you denied that c1 as an instance has timestamp.
 Can I infer from  "c1 (is instance at t) of C" to say that, c1 (is
instance at t2) of C2?    (02)

Regards,
Asiyah    (03)