Re: [ontolog-forum] 3D+1 (was presentism...was blah blah blah)

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Yu Lin <linikujp@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 12:10:14 -0500
> What I said was that I don't know what the timestamp you mention would be:    (01)

Sorry,
An instance in BFO has a timestamp.
For example:
In BFO, a Patient has a Quality of Elevated Temperature. (Capital
letter in the first letter means the Class) [in this statement, all in
class level, so there is no timestamp]
for instantiate :
 1. Mary (instance of Patient) had a temperature measured as 100F at
16:43:00 2001/01/11
 2. Mary (same instance in 1) had a temperature measured as 90F at
12:00:00 2001/01/12    (02)

I hope I make it clear for you.    (03)

PS: I just know a little bit about logic. I have searched "IKL logic".
There is a slide of Pat on internet.
http://www.slideshare.net/PatHayes/ikl-presentation-for-ontolog (3
years ago)    (04)

I hope our communication can talk more on ontology as someone
mentioned in another mail.    (05)

Regards,
Asiyah    (06)