Re: [ontolog-forum] Fwd: [New post] The Newest from SOA: The SOA Ontolog

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: David Eddy <deddy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 11:46:51 -0500
John -    (01)

On 2010-12-25, at 12:04 AM, John Bottoms wrote:    (02)

> When electronic publishing started to develop we heard a few loud
> arguments.
>
> 1. "You have to be a trained editor and know meta-grammars to do
> electronic publishing."    (03)

Thank you for the history touch points.    (04)

Reminds me of Chester Carlson's Haloid process (Xerography)... "What
do we need a copier for?  Carbon paper is perfectly good."    (05)

Indeed technology has a mind of its own, despite what the experts
want & say.    (06)

David Eddy
deddy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx    (07)

781-455-0949    (08)