Re: [ontolog-forum] Interpreting OWL

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Pavithra <pavithra_kenjige@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 06:31:16 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, any relationship that has cycle in conceptual modeling  may cause a infinite loop during instantiation or run time.  So it is addressed during logical modeling with lot more information, to address role,  specific time or duration, and activity rather than generic professor, student relationship.

I meant to say  "But self study  situation establishes a student with a course of study without a direct relationship with the professor."  to show additional sub graphs, without direct relationship to a parent node ( in this case professor.. )

Pavithra