Re: [ontolog-forum] Interpreting OWL

To: "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Rich Cooper" <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 21:20:03 -0700
John, Pavithra, Doug et al,    (01)

A DAG is the normal, prototypical situation of databases then. That
constraint means that there is an ordering of the <relation>s on one axis
and the <person/object/thing>s on another which would look like a
topographic map of a square of land.  Specifically, the ordering of
<relation>s by identifier associated with the temporal arrival sequence of
the relation references in a <text/ontology/dictionary/lexicon> in ascending
order by arrival, mapped against an ordering of <person/object/thing>s in
ascending order of their own arrival.  This is the structure of a single
pass analysis from beginning to end of the model.      (02)

Is that intuition correct?  I.e., a topographically level or sloping model
of two <property/attribute/column>s in the value plane is ALWAYS REALIZABLE
given the axes are ordered by arrival sequence in ascending order from the
start (origin) of the <text/ontology/dictionary/lexicon> being scanned in
one pass?    (03)

Queriously,
-Rich    (04)

Sincerely,