Re: [ontolog-forum] Ontology development method

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Dave McComb <mccomb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 13:48:02 -0500
Thanks Jack.
    (01)

We're in the process of trying to convert some of our experience to a
methodology, but  afraid what's on the site right now is a bit thin.
    (02)

Our methodology is going to be based on leveraging gist, our
minamalist upper ontology, which is on the site and freely available.
    (03)

Sent from my iPhone
    (04)

    (05)