Re: [ontolog-admin] [ontolog-forum] Ontology development method

To: Ralph Hodgson <rhodgson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Irene Polikoff <irene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "[ontolog-admin] forum" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Robert Coyne <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 10:43:11 -0800
Ralph,    (01)

We do have a non-commercial policy toward contributions to this forum
(see: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?WikiHomePage#nidLMK).    (02)

Since your work have been cited (and not offered by yourself or your
staff), making a response on-list and invite the person (who asked the
initial question) to contact you for more information is ok. Offering
promotional material would be more appropriately done off-list. Hope
you can understand.    (03)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy    (04)

Peter Yim
Co-convener, ONTOLOG