Re: [ontolog-forum] Ontology development method

To: <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: <marc.l.walker@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 15:52:22 -0000
comment on the details of the project but do hope in the future that I can
share the outcomes as I am sure I will have other questions to ask the forum.     (01)

The development of an enterprise ontology does raise many questions about the
design approach and maintenance thereafter and I am grateful for the
information sent to me. One observation strikes me from the start is that a
clear and recognised method is required as well as an iterative development of
the model. I am busy working through all of the suggestions and papers I
received to help make these decisions.     (02)

rgds
Marc    (03)