Re: [ontolog-forum] Ontology modules and namespaces

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Paola Di Maio <paola.dimaio@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 00:32:23 +0000
.

Had you considered the possibility that an organization is an event?

its really interesting to look at an organisation like that, actually

but then, pretty much everything else can be seen as an event too, right?

*everything of which there is a knowable beginning and end (as opposed to something infinite, if any)

Regards

Matthew West

Information  Junction

Tel: +44 560 302 3685

Mobile: +44 750 3385279

matthew.west@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.informationjunction.co.uk/

http://www.matthew-west.org.uk/

This email originates from Information Junction Ltd. Registered in England and Wales No. 6632177.

Registered office: 2 Brookside, Meadow Way, Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire, SG6 3JE.