Re: [ontolog-forum] Ontology modules and namespaces

To: "'John F. Sowa'" <sowa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "'[ontolog-forum]'" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Ian Bailey" <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 15:36:06 -0000
John wrote...    (01)

>>I think you have the right wheel for your purpose.  My suggestion is that
you attach that wheel to the CL carriage.      (02)

Blimey, I thought it was a stretch when I extended the metaphor in the first
place ;)    (03)

PS - I think IDEAS could be mapped to CL, we've just had no cause to do it.
We'd have to find some CLudge for representing the higher-order aspects
(powersets, sets of tuples, sets of sets,...even sets of type-instance
tuples are possible in IDEAS). So, I guess we'd end up with a square
wheel...couldn't resist.    (04)