Re: [ontolog-forum] Ontology-based database integration

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Pavithra <pavithra_kenjige@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 07:58:38 -0700 (PDT)
Dr. Sowa...
>That is why being an animal is essential, but many other
>properties are accidental.

That kind of agree on that,, thanks for the explanation!

Here is an article on Harvard folks studying the "Jesus Lizard" walking on water...

According to Hsieh and Lauder, the mechanics of lizard water-running challenge a major established rule of legged locomotion known as the spring-mass model.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2004/11/1116_041116_jesus_lizard_2.html

Pavithra