Re: [ontolog-forum] Event Ontology

To: "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Rich Cooper" <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2009 11:42:22 -0700

Sincerely,

Rich Cooper

EnglishLogicKernel.com

Rich AT EnglishLogicKernel DOT com

John F. Sowa wrote:

RC> A lovely, intuitive description of nominalism that makes

 > it equivalent to entity tracking in concept space...

I'm not sure what you mean by concept space, since concepts

are usually defined by intensional methods of definitions

and axioms.

I meant the concept space in FCA where you map things against properties and domain value sets.  As in the picture I fudged together below:

The Logical Universe as a Hypercube (1) Mapping

Among Property, Thing and Value Dimensions

If you can see that tiny little hypercube inside the big one, the big cube is the category for the little one.  Designating the little one when I mean to say the big one, or vice versa, is a category error.