Re: [ontolog-forum] Event Ontology

To: "Ansgar Scherp" <scherp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: semantic-web@xxxxxx, "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "AzamatAbdoullaev" <abdoul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 22:56:42 +0300
Dear Ansgar,
The issues you are studying are of high priority. Without an adequate
modeling of time, space, events, causality, and correlations to have
semantic information about the world as well as to develop real semantic web
applications is hardly possible. What makes me think your Event-Model-F may
go is the ontological base which you chosen as the fundamental assumptions.
Real ontology is all about fundamental things: entity classes, essential
properties and relationship classes, it is not about individuals, instances,
specific properties and concrete links in concrete situations.
Regards.
Azamat