Re: [ontolog-forum] Semantic Systems

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "John F. Sowa" <sowa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 20:33:25 -0400
Rich,    (01)

RGC> I can more sincerely imagine directly experiencing existence
 > and disjunction, and the negation of inferred lack of evidence,
 > which also make a mathematical logic taken as a set of three
 > basis functions.    (02)

OK.  Tell me what was the occasion when you directly saw, heard,
felt, tasted, or smelled a disjunction.  I can believe that you
saw something you couldn't interpret and name -- say a color
that was somewhere between yellow and green.  But that is not
a disjunction.  It is some explicit color that you couldn't
identify.    (03)

It is also easy to imagine the absence of someone or something
that you were looking for.  But what you saw was something else
-- not the absence.    (04)