Re: [ontolog-forum] Guo's word senses and Foundational Ontologies

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: FERENC KOVACS <f.kovacs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 04:55:52 +0000 (GMT)
John,
Thank you. My notice is that the bottom line is the same.
When I state something obvious, you do not agree, but ask me not to do so. When I say something not so obvious, or clear enough to you, you ignore it. And you never ask a question. That translates to me that you are closed in your world and not prepared for a dialogue outside your termiology, which is a pity, but I cannot help that, can I. You are contented, which is fine. Any periodical publication you can recommend me to submit a paper on FO? Thanks
Frank