Re: [ontolog-forum] Ockham

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Richard H. McCullough" <rhm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 05:42:36 -0700
John    (01)

I wish to make my position absolutely clear.    (02)

I am a spaghetti man.
>From day one, I designed mKR as a philosopher.
I made every decision based on real maps.
I tested my ideas by translating Ayn Rand's
philosophical statements into mKR.
I translated Aristotle's syllogisms into mKR.    (03)

I studied Logic [not including model theory].
I studied Conceptual Graphs.
I studied Formal Concept Analysis.
I studied Situation Theory.    (04)

I simplified English grammar.
I focused on the essential properties of actions,
and the characterization of changes by measuring
space, time.
I defined context.
I integrated the UNIX-shell concepts of actions,
procedures, variables, control structures.
I integrated the Unicon concepts of generators
and goal-directed evaluation.    (05)

I created mKR in a form that is consistent
with all of the above theories.
I like mKR.
I think in mKR.    (06)

Dick McCullough