Re: [ontolog-forum] Requirements of computer language semantics

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Richard H. McCullough" <rhm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 11:38:24 -0700
Randall    (01)

I have not published a model-theoretic semantics for mKR.
That does NOT mean I do not have a semantic definition in my head.
That does NOT mean that mKE performs some random action

I have in fact implemented an mKR-to-CycL translator.    (03)

Dick McCullough
Ayn Rand do speak od mKR done;
mKE do enhance od Real Intelligence done;
knowledge haspart proposition list;
http://mKRmKE.org/    (04)