Re: [ontolog-forum] International Alliance for Interoperability

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Richard H. McCullough" <rhm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 08:04:56 -0800
John    (01)

An interesting observation re gross level vs. detailed level.    (02)

Clearly, the tabula rasa hierarchy is a gross level ontology.
See http://mkrmke.org/kb/TabulaRasa.ho
(most axioms omitted).    (03)

Note that tabula rasa distinguishes several kinds
of properties (characteristics) according to
space-time dependence and number of existents involved.
The mKR language uses different verbs and pplists
for these different kinds of properties.    (04)

Contrast this to RDF/RDFS, which has only one kind of
Property, and OWL which has only two.    (05)

Dick McCullough
http://mkrmke.org    (06)