Re: [ontolog-forum] standard ontology

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Ron Wheeler <rwheeler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 14:24:34 -0500
Azamet, Pat C., and John
This would be part of a great topic for the wiki. These are the points
that Pat C et al. would have to address in a successful funding proposal.    (01)

Some of this is history that does form part of the frame of reference
that has to be explained to any funding body.    (02)

The questions are some of the questions that have to be addressed. Their
existence can not simply be ignored in any proposal.    (03)

Ron    (04)