[ontolog-forum] Ontology Design for Scientific Theories That Make Probab

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: paola.dimaio@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 19:48:32 +0000

I am reading a great paper, I thought I would share

Ontology Design for Scientific Theories That Make Probabilistic Predictions

Imagine having a number of expert systems that provide predictions—for example,
diagnoses of what is wrong with patients based on their symptoms, or predictions
of whether there will be a landslide at some particular location. Which of these
predictions should we believe most?

http://www2.computer.org/portal/c/document_library/get_file?uuid=4064a16b-eda0-4a41-9bb4-4a5a8b827995&groupId=53319

--
Paola Di Maio,