Re: [ontolog-forum] standard ontology

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Conklin, Don" <don.conklin@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 07:03:55 -0700
Actually, they get angry then, too. Like the current financial mess, which was
spawned by equal parts of greed and stupidity, it could not have happened
without a public largely ignorant of how toxic this repacking of mortage debt
was. I suspect there's lot of reasons a number of smart people made decisions
that landed the ontology effort in its current quagmire. If the rationale for
those decisions  remains forever in the shadows we are much more likely to
repeat then. The pattern of AI boom and bust would seem to support my notion. I
don't much care if some folks are angry if the truth eventually becomes clear.
Don      (01)