Re: [ontolog-forum] FW: Next steps in using ontologies as standards

To: "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Patrick Cassidy" <pat@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 21:53:23 -0500

Mr. McCabe,

   No, I have not seen that described as a problem in some practical implemented ontology-dependent system.  Perhaps you can provide us with a reference to paper(s) on this issue?   I assume you are talking about what others call “physical grounding” of ontology symbols?

Pat

Patrick Cassidy

MICRA, Inc.

908-561-3416