Re: [ontolog-forum] Ontology similarity and accurate communication

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Pat Hayes <phayes@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 18:11:35 -0500
PatH,
  That¹s a very clear explanation, thanks much.
  I¹ll be looking forward to seeing an implementation of the logic that has that kind of flexibility.

Well, we can do a lot of this straightforwardly in CLIF, but to really get hairy one would need a syntactic (and procedural) extension. I worked out quite a lot of it in a report I did for the Army a few years ago, but we didn't get a funding renewal, so it never got taken any further. If you are interested, you can read it here:

http://www.ihmc.us/users/phayes/ARLADA2004Final.pdf

PatH

PatC

Patrick Cassidy