Re: [ontolog-forum] Axiomatic ontology

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Len Yabloko" <lenya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 16:56:31 +0000
John,     (01)

Thank you for the link. I read all 130 and think it was a time well spent.
Here is my favorite:    (02)

"70. Over the centuries the Indians developed sign language for communicating
phenomena of interest. Programmers from different tribes (FORTRAN, LISP, ALGOL,
SNOBOL, etc.) could use one that doesn't require them to carry a blackboard on
their ponies."    (03)

Needles to say the part inside parantecies got much longer since 1982.    (04)