Re: [ontolog-forum] What words mean

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Sharma, Ravi" <Ravi.Sharma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 21:22:01 -0700

Rob    (01)

In my professional thinking, science - commonly defined as search for
truth - is only local as we learn and discover that reality is ever
changing, both as phenomena and also as metaphysics and on top of that
also due to new math, stat and other advances that help you refine
observations.    (02)

On top of that what we think two scientists have "Agreed-On" are only
"partially intersecting spheres" as the understanding of phenomena or
objects in their respective perceived worlds are not necessarily totally
congruent?    (03)

Please also refer to my earlier observations on PICTURE THEORY OF THEORY
MEANING and Late Prof. Norwood Hanson of Yale.
Thanks.    (04)

Ravi    (05)

(Dr. Ravi Sharma) Senior Enterprise Architect    (06)

Vangent, Inc. Technology Excellence Center (TEC)    (07)

8618 Westwood Center Drive, Suite 310, Vienna VA 22182
(o) 703-827-0638, (c) 313-204-1740 www.vangent.com    (08)