Re: [ontolog-forum] language ambiguity

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Sharma, Ravi" <Ravi.Sharma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 21:36:50 -0700

John    (01)

There is vagueness in science as well if we refine or drill deep into a
measurement - the basis of science and even of axioms taken as granted
from previous learning or from Ab-Initio adoption to prove a theory or
model.
There is a scientific model or concept behind every proven theory or
discovery that also has some degree of vagueness.    (02)

Like language, ambiguity is in the nature of things, beings, even more
varied in life processes as compared to chemistry or physics!    (03)

Even math like languages have sentences and concepts that vary in
translations from a single sentence or poems that formed early
languages!    (04)

Thanks    (05)

Ravi    (06)

(Dr. Ravi Sharma) Senior Enterprise Architect    (07)

Vangent, Inc. Technology Excellence Center (TEC)    (08)

8618 Westwood Center Drive, Suite 310, Vienna VA 22182
(o) 703-827-0638, (c) 313-204-1740 www.vangent.com    (09)