Re: [ontolog-forum] Time representation

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Pat Hayes" <phayes@xxxxxxx>
From: "Sharma, Ravi" <Ravi.Sharma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 12:26:47 -0700

The link is relevant about how time is being handled for our group's
time synchronization of time globally:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=1&day=24&year
=2008&hour=10&min=30&sec=0&p1=224    (01)

I am sure NIST / NASA probably have better sites for time synch. Is it
too difficult for our Ontology group to categorize time concepts and
illustrate with a couple of these sites for future machine
interpretation and understand it semantically (on cognitively to mean
the same in different math notations and algebras)?    (02)

Also Sanskrit again is also a Natural Language and except for countable
exceptions its accuracy is similar to arithmetic.
Arithmetic namely 0, 1, counting and concepts of whole numbers,
fractals, prime numbers and decimal system have origin in this language
and I agree with John Sowa.    (03)

Ravi    (04)

(Dr. Ravi Sharma) Senior Enterprise Architect    (05)

Vangent, Inc. Technology Excellence Center (TEC)    (06)

8618 Westwood Center Drive, Suite 310, Vienna VA 22182
(o) 703-827-0638, (c) 313-204-1740 www.vangent.com    (07)