Re: [ontolog-forum] Time representation

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: jure2 <jure2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 14:22:35 +0000
Do agree that top down is more important if you know enough, but bottom
up can be more important if for example the design is for an area that
is very new, very rapidly changing, or for very diverse and distributed
applciations I think.    (01)

(poss relates to the current debate about ontologies and folksonomies,
and to the Web 2.0 approach to designing shared knowledgebases where one
size won't fit all).    (02)