Re: [ontolog-forum] CL, CG, IKL and the relationship between symbols in

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Francis McCabe <frankmccabe@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 10:26:53 -0800
Duane
  I think that these may be fine examples of context in an informal
way. What, I believe, Pat and co. are doing with IKL is to say that it
is hard to come up with a consistent logic of contexts. On the other
hand, IKL allows you to axiomatize whatever notion of context you want
to.
Frank    (01)

On Jan 2, 2008, at 10:18 AM, Duane Nickull wrote:    (02)