Re: [ontolog-forum] OntologSummit2008 wiki page has been initialized [wa

To: "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Patrick Cassidy" <pat@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 01:22:07 -0500
Peter,
   Excellent start to the Ontology Summit 2006 page.  It captures everything
we discussed, as far as I can tell, and does it well.
   Impressive fast turnaround, more so for being during a week when we would
expect you to be busy with preparations for a holiday celebration.
   Many thanks!  I do hope you can find some time to relax now.    (01)

Pat    (02)

Patrick Cassidy
MICRA, Inc.
908-561-3416