[ontolog-forum] OntologSummit2008 wiki page has been initialized [was -

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 14:56:14 -0800
On Dec 21, 2007 10:32 AM, Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > [PatC]  Perhaps we should start a Wiki page right now for the
> > Ontology Summit 2008?  Peter (Yim) – is that in the works yet?
>
> [ppy]  not quite, yet ... but that can be brought up fairly quickly. I
> (am, in fact, winding down for the Holidays but) will definitely try
> to get this going later today or tomorrow.    (01)

ALL,  the OntologySummit2008 wiki page (essentially a placeholder, for
now) has been initialized. It's at:
 http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2008    (02)

In particular, a page has been created to collect the community's
ideas and suggestions for the topic, criteria for selecting the topic,
or any other pertinent input for this upcoming Ontology Summit. This
"Ideas and Suggestions" page is at:
 http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2008/Idea    (03)

Feel free to continue to provide input by responding to the thread
(under the subject: "Start thinking about the 2008 Ontology Summit")
that Steve Ray started on 2007.12.21. (... of course, if you then
could capture the essence of your posting to the wiki, that would be
much appreciated.)    (04)

Keep the ideas and suggestions coming ...    (05)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy