Re: [ontolog-forum] Common Logic is now an International Standard

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Mills Davis <lmd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2007 08:54:29 -0400
509 ... definitely.
Autonomic intellectual property.
Self-awareness at the lowest level of granularity.
Micro-commerce in all forms of knowledge / creative _expression_.

On Oct 6, 2007, at 12:51 AM, Duane Nickull wrote:

Peter:

At risk of sounding like a compete geek (hard to deny if I am answering
email at 10:00 PM Friday night), could you please summarize what this work
is?

Completing work is great.  My band just finished practice tonight.  Our
first 4 final tracks are available for free download at

I would be honored if anyone on this list downloaded and played them!  The
music industry is changing and needs a new business model.  Would love to
hear ideas but also the ontology of music is something quite near to me for

Dunae