[ontolog-forum] Common Logic is now an International Standard

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "John F. Sowa" <sowa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2007 15:10:50 -0400
Harry Delugach reported that Common Logic has finally been published
as an official International Standard.  That means we can replace
FDIS (Final Draft International Standard) with the more prestigious
acronym IS.    (01)

There are some minor changes from the FDIS, but they're primarily
editorial.  For the FDIS and earlier discussions, see    (02)

    http://www.common-logic.org    (03)

And we can thank Harry for taking care of all the details of
editing the many drafts and getting them through the standards
process.    (04)

John Sowa

Official citation:    (06)

    ISO/IEC 24707:2007 - Information technology - Common Logic (CL) -
    A framework for a family of logic-based languages,"  Geneva,
    Switzerland:  International Organisation for Standardisation, 2007.    (07)