Re: [ontolog-forum] Common Logic is now an International Standard

To: <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: <matthew.west@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2007 13:50:50 +0100
Dear John S, Chris M, Pat H and others,    (01)

I'd like to add my congratulations to Peter's for this significant
achievement. Getting something to International Standard status is
non-trivial and requires considerable persistence. Thank you for
your efforts.    (02)

Regards    (03)

Matthew West
Reference Data Architecture and Standards Manager
Shell International Petroleum Company Limited
Registered in England and Wales
Registered number: 621148
Registered office: Shell Centre, London SE1 7NA, United Kingdom    (04)

Tel: +44 20 7934 4490 Mobile: +44 7796 336538
Email: matthew.west@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.shell.com
http://www.matthew-west.org.uk/    (05)