Re: [ontolog-forum] Interesting way of using Google

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Duane Nickull <dnickull@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2007 20:35:51 -0700
On 9/4/07 6:32 PM, "Dennis L. Thomas" <DLThomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:    (01)

> Pat,
>
> I find myself in a discussion with world class participants - a place
> where I am over my head many times over.  This statement was my
> attempt to pose a question on a subject I would like to learn more
> about.  It is clear, however, that my opportunity to learn is far
> better served from the sidelines.    (02)

Dennis:    (03)

No need to worry.  Many people who are too shy to post and ask the same
questions read this list.  We all learn from the collective conversations.
Please don't consider not contributing in the future.  Your contributions
are just as valuable as everyone else's.    (04)

One of the problems this field has is it is so highly specialized it is
often hard to explain to laypersons.   These questions help us all refine
our messaging and the way we explain the concepts to those who fund our
research.    (05)

Best wishes    (06)

Duane Nickull
(also asking similar questions)