Re: [ontolog-forum] Three

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: leo@xxxxxx
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 22:23:23 +0600 (YEKST)
Dave,    (01)

> Having said that, if you are in an engineering field, trying to build
> practical things, it would save you a great deal of time if you knew
> what had been tried before.
Cool!
Suppose it will be good to look ahead "being standing on the giants
shoгlders" !!
Look at my "To keep abreast of the 21st Century" paper -
- http://www.ototsky.mgn.ru/it/21abreast.htm
and to the presentations for the Metaphorum-2006 and 2007 -
http://www.ototsky.mgn.ru/it/abroad_menu.html
The full text of the last one is here -
http://www.ototsky.mgn.ru/it/papers/stafford_heritage21.pdf    (02)

Best,