Re: [ontolog-forum] to concept or not to concept, is this a question?

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Barry Smith <phismith@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Alan Ruttenberg <alanruttenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 11:44:34 -0400
At 02:34 AM 6/15/2007, Alan Ruttenberg wrote:
I'm all for not confusing what reality is about. But what are
misunderstandings made of?

On Jun 15, 2007, at 7:53 AM, Smith, Barry wrote:

I would be happy to allow 'concept' to be one of the terms used in

developing an ontology of misunderstandings. And also '"concept"'.

(In that ontology, indeed, 'misunderstand_involving_use_of_"concept"'

will presumably have very many children.)