Re: [ontolog-forum] {Disarmed} Reality and Truth

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Waclaw Kusnierczyk <Waclaw.Marcin.Kusnierczyk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 09:24:47 +0200

John F. Sowa wrote:
> Wacek,
>
> I agree with you that there are degrees of precision,
> but not degrees of truth.    (01)

Wow.    (02)

> My claim is that a vague statement and a precise statement
> about the same subject are *equally* true.      (03)

Yes:  if both are true, then both are simply and equally true.    (04)

vQ    (05)

The following

--
Wacek Kusnierczyk    (07)

Department of Information and Computer Science (IDI)
Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU)
Sem Saelandsv. 7-9
7027 Trondheim
Norway    (08)

tel.   0047 73591875