Re: [ontolog-forum] {Disarmed} Reality and Truth

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Bill Andersen <andersen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 09:21:24 -0400
Jack,

Hate to pile on, but it's hardly the case that any foundational ontology work (as I believe Pat to be talking about) is receiving a "dominating" level of funding.  Judging by the number of paper submissions to conferences with the letter "SW" in their name, there is robust funding for practically *any* semantic-web related activity.  But don't confuse the latter with the former.

.bill